Monday 18 April 2016

For dinner yesterday I made a homemade pizza in 15 minutes. I mixed flour and water at a ratio of 2:1 in a food processor with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt. While the dough is mixing add some more flour from the top until you think you can roll it out. Put some olive oil in a pan and out the dough that has been rolled in to a 1cm-ish circles do cook on high heat until the bottom looks done, you may need a spatula to check. Then add your sauce and toppings. I used tomato purée and my sauce and sprinkled with cheese then I added home pickled chillies, onions and sweetcorn and finally add added another sprinkling of cheese to keep it all together. Put it under a medium grill and leave it until it is done. It took me only 15 minutes to make and it tasted great. 

6 comments:

  1. Will have to try this one too, I love all the cooking you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. AA, That looks really good. Does it stay nice in the middle, or go soggy? When we make regular home-made oven ones they always go soggy in the middle!

    Khalatee

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost always stays nice in the middle and doesn't go soggy. If you put the heat in the pan too high the bottom will be done before the insides are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really good, my cheat pizza is using pitta bread as a base

    ReplyDelete