Wednesday 17 February 2016

Mum went to the supermarket earlier and got some interestin stuff. She got gold top milk and cornflakes. I really like cornflakes and I love them when they have the best creamy milk with them.
 She also got chocolate eggs. When she rang to ask me which flavour I wanted I thought that were mini eggs like creme eggs not Easter eggs.i thought I was getting a large aero ball but I was pleasant surprised.
Also at ibraheems request mum got a coconut. We had the coconut but Bilaal didn't get any because he doesn't like it.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, it was my birthday on that day, won't be telling you my age as it's a secret!! Also I am a milkman and gold top is the best milk, I highly recommend it on your cereal every day! Mind you most people think it is too fatty and bad for you, the reality is that the sugar in the cereal is going to cause way more problems - ho hum such is life!

    ReplyDelete